So, of course I have to perfect a homemade version. Best of all, this is a bread-machine recipe! So you don't even have to work for your pizza, not really any way. They may not be perfectly round like you're used to, but hey, that adds to the home-style feel of it! Anyway, I've added the recipe at the bottom and hope you give this a try and drop me a comment letting me know how yours turned out!
Note: Makes Two 20" (Approximate) Pizzas
Special Tools or Equipment Needed: Pizza Pan, Pizza Slicer
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Bread Machine Yeast
- 1 Tablespoon Cornmeal (reserved, not for machine)
- Add ingredients to your bread machine in the order I have listed, unless otherwise specified by your devices manual.
- Set Bred Machine to the 1 1/2 pound loaf setting
- Put Bread machine on Dough Cycle, and press Start.
- Once dough is completed, preheat oven to 425°F
- Divide dough into two equal parts.
- Roll one portion of the dough into an approximate 20" round pizza crust
- Now, here comes a secret I may get shot for, but if you put a very small layer of mozzarella down on the dough before the sauce, it makes the ending cheese layer melt into it and stop it all from pulling off the pizza with each bite. This is because the initial cheese layer melts into the dough and the proceeding cheese layer melts into that one, thus making a uniform cheese layer sandwiching saucy goodness in between. I chose to do this, and it worked perfectly, so there may be something to this.
- Anyway, no matter how you choose to layer your pizza is up to you. Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Olives, ect, It don't matter. Top as you wish.
- Roll your second portion of the dough into an approximate 20" round pizza crust, and top as you wish.
- Place your pizzas in preheated oven for 16 minutes. I like to bake two pies at a time. In doing so, at the 8min mark I rotate the sheets. Top goes to bottom, and bottom to top, as well as rotating the pans so front is now back and back is now front. This is optional, especially if you happen to have a convection oven. Sadly I do not.
- Remove pizzas from oven and slice into eight equal slices.
We’ve liked the casino’s design – it’s properly organized to ensure simple navigation; nevertheless, the developers might throw in a shade or two to make 우리카지노 it look even fancier. The wagering requirement for this bonus is 40x, which is certainly slightly steep but still value it, considering the massive match fee of 350%. Brand Spotlight offers useful, useful information from select sponsors on these pages. Enter your full name, date of birth, cell number, email, and ZIP code, create a password, and tick the field to confirm may be} of legal playing age.ReplyDelete